www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Dixit, Tapas" <tapas.di...@logica.com>
Subject Need CCATS information of some Apache components
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:57:43 GMT
Hi,

This is Tapas from Logica. Could you please help me know the CCATS
number of the following Apache products which we are using for one of
our solution which we are providing to our client Ericsson in Sweden.

I was able to get the ECCN number from the site
http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ But don't see the CCATS number
in the site.

Vendor Name & web address

Vendor SW name & web address (web address to where the source code has
been downloaded from)

CCATS No or Reg No

Apache Subversion http://subversion.apache.org/

Subversion