www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Public list of signed CCLAs?
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:35:10 GMT
Thank Greg.

I am asking because a prospective committers' company is having
trouble digesting the CCLA.  Their legal counsel -- as does every
company's legal counsel I'm sure -- are thinking they need to get it
changed before they can sign it.  A thought I and the prospective
committer had was that if we could show them the blue chips who have
already signed the CCLA, it'd at least give them pause.

The fact that the list is in the member's only repo would seem to
dictate that I cannot share it with non-members?

Thanks,
St.Ack