www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject RE: [Aoo] Privacy Policy Draft was( Re: Assistance with rewriting TOU/PP for Apache OpenOffice.org podling)
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:22:49 GMT

an internal legal review first. You wrote:

> > I've appropriated the text from another ASF project, made a few minor
> > edits and placed a draft for same at:
>
> What project was that? I'm not sure that our lawyers have reviewed that legal document
either.

> I'm forwarding this email to legal-internal@. I'll reserve my future comments on this
topic to that list.

Hi Larry,

Thanks much for your attention.

"What project was that?" - The original text for PP came from:
http://continuum.apache.org/privacy-policy.html

If you look at the first post, the list of ancillary web sites, not all
are ready for migration - currently there are web pages moving into the
incubator.apache.org/openoffice.org site, the MediaWiki instance and the
phpBB web forum instance are within a couple of weeks or going live, it
appears.

IMO, at this juncture the OpenOffice.org PPMC would be looking to use
the draft text for these three sites.

Best wishes,

//drew