www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject [Aoo] Privacy Policy Draft was( Re: Assistance with rewriting TOU/PP for Apache OpenOffice.org podling)
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:14:44 GMT
Howdy List,

Ok, well the TOU has been available for review for a while [1], no
comments
TD. One small issue, still missing wording for a Privacy Policy.

If you look at the draft TOU it references a currently non-existent PP
page as : http://incubator.apache.org/openoffice.org/privacy.html

I've appropriated the text from another ASF project, made a few minor
edits and placed a draft for same at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/website-privacy-policy-draft

This assumes that for now there will be no third party analytics.

Thanks for you time,

//drew

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/website-terms-of-use-draft