www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Lawrence Rosen" <lro...@rosenlaw.com>
Subject RE: [Aoo] Privacy Policy Draft was( Re: Assistance with rewriting TOU/PP for Apache OpenOffice.org podling)
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:04:11 GMT
Drew Jensen wrote:
> Ok, well the TOU has been available for review for a while [1], no
> comments TD.

I'm sorry, I didn't notice your earlier call for review. I should have.

I get queasy when I see several long legal documents posted on an Apache website without an
internal legal review first. You wrote:

> I've appropriated the text from another ASF project, made a few minor
> edits and placed a draft for same at:

What project was that? I'm not sure that our lawyers have reviewed that legal document either.

I'm forwarding this email to legal-internal@. I'll reserve my future comments on this topic
to that list.

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen