As I mentioned in separate email, there isn't an Apache Tribal Nation.  There is a Navajo nation, but the rest of the southern Athabascans known as Apaches are divided into many tribes.

What you are saying is akin to talking about Spanish-speaking South America or German-speaking Europe as a country.  They just aren't.  And the Apache Nation isn't.