www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: A latent disclosure walked into a bar ...
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 18:50:28 GMT
So, in general, you feel that reading a patent, whether you think
you infringe, think you dont't, or have no idea what infringe
means, is generally a safe thing to do?

I am honestly curious because we seem to go round-and-round
with some people saying to avoid patents like the plague and
others saying reading them are no big deal, no matter what.