www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject OGNL proposal
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:00:19 GMT
Good morning Legal,
I'm going to submit a proposal to the Incubator[1] were we are
importing an existing project, donated to ASF with the signed Software
Grant by the original author (that will be included in the commiters
list).
In the ML they raised the Issue that we should rename the project
because of trademark issues, but past "experiences" of project that
come from outside and kept the original name, suggest me that OGNL is
not affected by this issue, since it's not a fork/followup but the
original project moving to a new place?
Can you confirm please, or suggest which steps we need to complete
before submitting the proposal?
Many thanks in advance, have a nice day,
Simo

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OGNLProposal

http://www.99soft.org/