www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Jennifer O'Neill" <jennifer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Software product trademark use in training naming
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 02:31:47 GMT
Hi Shane -- I hope all has been well with you.  A quick question for more
background -- does ASF want to review the content and materials for any
classes that would be described as "certified," or would the 3rd party
course provider have sole discretion over what constitutes certification?

Cheers,
Jennifer