www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@apache.org>
Subject Meetings @ ACUS regarding budget and other stuff
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2010 14:01:32 GMT
I want to take advantage of all of us being at ApacheCon next
week to go over various topics regarding budgets, expectations,
status, etc for these "top level" efforts. If there are any
meetings already scheduled for your teams, please make sure
I am aware of them so I can attend. If none are scheduled,
let's connect when in Atlanta.

At this stage nothing formal is needed, other than an idea
of how your budgets are being allocated (a mid-year review, as
it were) and if you see any significant changes for next
year. No, I won't hold you to any guesses :)