www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: [LEGAL-67] Who We Are, Legal Affairs
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 13:18:44 GMT
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Ralph Goers <ralph.goers@dslextreme.com> wrote:
> 1. I don't like the metaphor about the hats.

+0

> 2. I think it would be good to have a list of legal committee members, but only so that
one can distinguish "official" responses on legal-discuss from people like me who express
their opinion but aren't speaking on behalf of the committee. Unfortunately, this often results
in people waiting for Sam to provide an "official" response.

The list isn't public, but is present here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/board/committee-info.txt

I think you are overstating my role a bit.  I mostly try to stay out
of conversations like this one, and let the group come to consensus.

> 3. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what "hats" there are besides VP of Legal
and Legal Committee member.

+1

> Ralph

- Sam Ruby