www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <hyand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Definition of redistribution?
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 07:06:17 GMT
>From the Legal track at OSBC (from Baker & McKenzie LLP lawyers) a
couple of years back, this was seen as probably distribution but not a
big deal. The focus was definitely on GPL, but it was felt that even
though it meant giving the subsidiary the source, the subsidiary were
unlikely to subsequently go against the parent companies direction.

Hearsay, but *shrug* :)

Hen