Thanks Craig,

-T

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Craig L Russell <Craig.Russell@sun.com> wrote:
Hi Todd,

This request belongs on trademarks@apache.org and not on legal discuss.

Thanks,

Craig

On Dec 3, 2009, at 6:48 PM, Todd Volkert wrote:

Legal Dept:

Can someone comment on on what action we can and should take, if any, in response to Microsoft's recent (2 weeks ago) announcement of "Microsoft Pivot"? [1]  It's a clear name conflict with Apache Pivot -- which has been in the Incubator since January 2009 and is set to graduate on the next Board Meeting.

Thanks for your help,
-T

[1] http://news.softpedia.com/news/Introducing-Pivot-from-Microsoft-Live-Labs-127435.shtml

Craig L Russell