www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 16, 2009
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 00:20:52 GMT
You won't see any responses from Larry that provide the kind of answers you are looking for
on this list as it is not attorney/client privileged. The legal-internal list is. Just be
assured that Larry is taking the appropriate steps.

For the time being I would recommend not doing anything, unless you really don't like the
project name and want to change it anyway.  I can tell you though, it is getting harder and
harder to find names that don't have some sort of conflict.

Ralph

On Dec 17, 2009, at 11:45 AM, Todd Volkert wrote:

> I would suggest following the advice of counsel (Larry) as a first step.
>
> Sorry for asking people to repeat themselves, but the only email I saw from Larry was
the "WTF" email (I'm subscribed to legal-discuss, trademarks, and pivot-dev) -- what advice
should we be following?