www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 16, 2009
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:33:12 GMT
That message indicated that Shane was going to follow up on legal internal, not this list.
I don't recall having seen a query from him on legal internal.

Ralph

Greg's referring to is Message-ID: <4B1928EB.9080304@shanecurcuru.org>

> -T
>
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 9:06 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Based on some earlier discussion, it was our understanding that no further action was
required regarding the Pivot project name; see this thread on legal-discuss (I haven't been
able to locate the follow-up discussion on the trademarks list):

> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200912.mbox/%3c168ef9ac0912031848w1996bbfp21913c2ec669e61b@mail.gmail.com%3e
>
> However, based on the attached board meeting summary, it seems as though this may have
changed. If so, what are the current issues, and what are the next steps?