www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Fwd: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 16, 2009
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:06:56 GMT
Hi all,

Based on some earlier discussion, it was our understanding that no further action was required
regarding the Pivot project name; see this thread on legal-discuss (I haven't been able to
locate the follow-up discussion on the trademarks list):

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200912.mbox/%3c168ef9ac0912031848w1996bbfp21913c2ec669e61b@mail.gmail.com%3e

However, based on the attached board meeting summary, it seems as though this may have changed.
If so, what are the current issues, and what are the next steps?

Thanks for your help,
Greg Brown

Begin forwarded message: