www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <hyand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guidance on EPL source please
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2009 00:04:52 GMT
Definitely an interesting use case, so thankyou for bringing it up.

This all builds up as precedence, and we've not had an item like this
before (if I understand correctly).

Can you explain a bit more about the use case of the BIRT Report
Viewer? What do those files do, are they stored in our SVN and built
against, or the output of a tool? Are they a part of the runtime
product or only used in build/test/documentation?

You might want to open this as a JIRA item. That does a better job of
making sure that it doesn't get dropped.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL

Thanks,

Hen