www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 16, 2009
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:36:23 GMT
Important to emphasize this. The issue raised on the call was not
trademark but brand. This entire thread is noise :)

On Thursday, December 17, 2009, Justin Erenkrantz <justin@erenkrantz.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
>> In all seriousness, what, if anything, should we be doing about this? Do we need
to change the project name? Are there other options? This is obviously a big deal for us because
any re-branding is going to take time and is likely to hold up any announcements about our
recent graduation.