www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 16, 2009
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:18:16 GMT
For what it's worth, Larry, I would have figured that Apple's trademark is
on the logo.  Here are other trademarks owned on "Apple" by other
companies...

http://www.trademarkia.com/apple-74034647.html
http://www.trademarkia.com/apple-74362361.html
http://www.trademarkia.com/apple-74473432.html
http://www.trademarkia.com/apple-75434873.html
... list continues...

So before you jump down my throat, try to see that from a layperson's
perspective, it wouldn't seem like an absurd statement.

-T