www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: Returned post for legal-archive@apache.org
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:38:46 GMT
Hi Folks-
Before submitting code to the Apache SVN, our podling (Traffic Serer)
followed the crypto export control instructions here
http://apache.org/dev/crypto.html
We just got this automated message in return, suggesting that either a)
the instructions/process are wrong, b)the instructions should be updated
to state that the automated message will be delivered a few weeks/months
after the submission (or c-- both).

miles