www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "nick@griffonsolutions.com" <n...@griffonsolutions.com>
Subject Request permission to adapt Contributor License Agreement for my open source project
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:54:34 GMT
Hello, I would like permission to use and adapt the Apache individual contributor license agreement
form (http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt) for my project, Clockwork Web Framework (www.clockworkwf.com).
This .NET web framework is licensed under Apache 2.0 and contains several other open source
components (many also under Apache licensing). I notice that Twincling has already been granted
this privilege (http://twincling.org/node/428).  I intend to modify it in the same way they
have. The contributor license grant would be made to Griffon Solutions.

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to ask. I look forward to hearing
from you,

Nick

Nick Kellett
CEO / Co-Founder, Griffon Solutions