www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Werner Punz <werner.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Mentally stained implementation under ASL2 still possible?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 15:32:08 GMT
Hello everyone I am facing a somewhat interesting situation here that has
come up maybe already.
I have written a piece of code clean room, which then to get a testsetup up
and running I have
put up under a testing environment in an incompatibel license. To get the
test setup
up and running I had to patch an important class of the environment so I had
a look at that code.

The main issue now is, I am doing currently a reimplementation of that piece
of code, but I am sort of mentally stained.
I am writing the code now from scratch clean room, but is it still under ASL
?

Werner