www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: WSRP4J
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 06:34:51 GMT
On Aug 17, 2009, at 9:37 PM, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Seems that there is no wsrp4j mailing lists...
>
> Portals PMC, can you help me understanding this??

Here is an email from the Portals PMC from over 2 years ago that
should provide the information.  I recall that there was some
communication with WebCollage but it wasn't very fruitful. They
clearly had no idea what open source was. IIRC they wanted WSRP4J to
notify them of "customers" using it or something equally as impossible
to do. Hopefully one of the other PMC members more involved with this
will comment.

Ralph