www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Content of the people.apache.org/~user
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:05:33 GMT

On Jul 17, 2009, at 1:19 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

> In the lack of any ISP-like agreement, I'm going to claim that it's
> all under the ICLA.
>
> So don't put anything there that you wouldn't feel happy committing
> somewhere in SVN, and be aware that Apache have a broad license to
> anything in there.

It might be a good idea to either discuss this or make everyone who
has NDA covered materials like the tcks aware of this.  We've been
accustomed to passing the tcks around through people.apache.org
accounts which obviously is inappropriate under this policy.

thanks
david jencks
/runs off to make sure I don't have any such tck material in my
account...