www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <hyand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resolved.html proposed changes
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2009 03:36:39 GMT
Very intentionally general - we're not trying to set up an algorithm
for category X licenses.

legal-discuss@ isn't used for discussing permission to use a product -
we don't have Infrastructure asking if they can install Linux or a
project developer asking to use Eclipse. When it matters, we have
other lists on which that can be discussed.