www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar <uthaiyashan...@gmail.com>
Subject Including generated documents (pdf) in release pack - Apache Stonehenge
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 17:43:45 GMT
Hi,

We are working on the first(M1) release of Apache Stonehenge
(incubator) Project. We have included some pdf documents in the
release artifact [1] (source pack as well as binary pack), which are
generated from wiki pages [2]. Is it ok to include them in the release
artifact (specially, in source artifacts)? (Since these documents are
not in svn, it was suggested better to check with legal-discuss [3]).

If it is ok to include, do we need any licencing information included?

(Release is tagged in [4]).

Regards,
Shankar

[1] http://people.apache.org/~shankar/stonehenge/m1/release2/