www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Legal Requirements for using Apache JIRA to track iCLAs
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:06:55 GMT
Since I don't know many iCLAs are submitted on a daily / weekly basis, the
ratio of iCLAs submitted via email vs. fax vs paper or the effort needed to
automate the process, it is tough for me to estimate whether automation of
the process would be worthwhile or when the "ROI" would be.

For those already submitting their scanned iCLAs via email (as I did), I'm
assuming that it wouldn't make a difference in effort if I submitted via
JIRA or email.

D.