www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Maven Releases
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 07:12:15 GMT
Bugs in the maven build belong on maven dev, not here.  I don't see
why legal discuss needs to be involved with what projects do in their
build process. We've OK'd using GPL stuff to build Apache websites and
other tools used in the build. What isn't OK is if the actual release
isn't compatible. If you have problems with what an actual release
requires that is fine, but you should still bring it up on Maven dev
before this mailing list needs to be involved.

Ralph