www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Guy Around !
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 22:58:23 GMT
Hi,

Julien told me three weeks ago that he has a friend, who is a lawyer,
interested in helping The ASF. We found it an interesting idea, as
french law - not to mention other european countries' law - is a bit
different from the US law (especially when it comes to IP).

As a result, we agreed that Marc should post to Legal@a.o, so did he !

Thanks !

Marc Poussin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is MARC POUSSIN, i'm a french attorney at law, specialized in
> the innovative fields (juris doctor " tax solutions for innovative
> companies"), trademark, patent, and computer law.
>
> I'm currently really intrested in the legal aspects of the free
> licensing issues, including various matters like licensing viral
> effects, interactions, new licenses development, international growth
> and implication of licenses.
>
> I come here on the behalf of JULIEN VERMILLARD, Apache MINA PMC, who
> advised me to join this legal group.
>
> If you would like to have any further information, feel free to
> contact me anytime on this email.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc Poussin
> Juris Doctor