www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of proprietary binaries
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 12:53:07 GMT
I'm myself a bit befuddled by Hen's merging of the two threads into
one discussion of the idea of a read-only repository. If it helps
clarify, my somewhat impassioned message on this thread resulted from
the following bit of email billiards:

1) I post about w3c test cases on another thread.
2) OP of this thread posts on OpenJPA Jar
3) Hen posts to both suggesting read-only repo
4) Someone posts negative reaction to (3), perhaps more focussed on
OpenJPA, perhaps not, on this thread.
5) I post response very much focussed on w3c test cases.

So, sorry for any incremental confusion. I don't purport to have
anything to contribute on the OpenJPA front.