www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: w3c license versus svn
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 02:33:43 GMT
I should have stated this issue more clearly. This is purely a pile of
read-only test cases. Currently, the build tools for XmlSchema
download them dynamically. Builds would be faster and more reliable if
we could just check them in. Certainly, they would be checked into a
tree of their own, and end up in source tarballs. We have no interest
or intention in modifying them or deriving from them, just running the
test cases.