www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: How do things get resolved
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 18:14:14 GMT
Benson Margulies wrote:
> I'm sorry to be a bit dense. Should I go ahead and open a JIRA to get
> an up-or-down resolution on just checking it where I can check it in,
> or does your proposal for a Coventry in svn take precedence?

I'm sorry, I had no clue whatsoever that you were waiting on an answer,
it was pretty clear from the attached note that the discussion was over.

I'm not sure if Davanum was just being cute, but if the peanut gallery
confuses a technical-legal thread with conclusive statements, this is
what we can expect to have happen.

You have an https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/pmc/{tlp}/ tree to store
any such artifacts.  I hope that's conclusive enough.  Because it is a
PMC private area, with the appropriate notice you do not need to cause
the repository to be physically write-protected.

Bill