www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to deal with test data from external sources
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 03:44:19 GMT
Only think I can think of is that perhaps you can identify where the
docs came from and just have your test script download them?  Of
course, that has the problem that they could be removed from the source.

How many files are we talking?  Seems like spending time to write
independent files that show the issue is the way to go, unfortunately.

Just thinking out loud.

-Grant