www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use of proprietary binaries
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:52:44 GMT
Linking to another thread (W3C one) - how about we create:

svn.apache.org/repos/asf/read-only/

Some small number of people have access (infra->svnadmins?) and
tickets are filed to add read only items to it. Such as the W3C data
and the library below. That wouldn't stop them appearing in source
distributions, but it would be a fair step and we could put
information in the same directory as each file to indicate the
licensing.

Thoughts?

Hen