www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: w3c license versus svn
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 20:45:26 GMT
Looking at Bill's answer - I think the answer here is No.

It's a read-only format and:

a) Shouldn't be in the distribution - category X,
b) Putting in SVN is troublesome given the above.

Largely I think this and some other threads are adding up to the need
for a guaranteed read-only SVN location that projects can svn:external
to.

Hen