www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any legal issues with Google Analytics?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:29:03 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 5:50 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are there any objections to us unilaterally interpreting the "internal
> use" in the GA terms of service as including our project mailing
> lists?

I would say that this is a reasonable solution, so I'll be setting up
monthly GA reports to be automatically sent to the Jackrabbit
development mailing list. I'll also write up a draft of the required
privacy policy for the Jackrabbit web site.

I'll follow up with site-dev@ on where and how to best document this setup.

BR,

Jukka Zitting