www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: Reuse of ASF source code and NOTICE
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:53:54 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. ha scritto:
> Stefano Bagnara wrote:
>> In this specific thread I was asking how to deal with this as a
>> release has already been voted by my PMC including the "code" but not
>> including the credits.
>
> Fill in the NOTICE.
>
> Next round of the release, perhaps choose a different code base that
> doesn't
> offend the community.

I already dealt with the NOTICE in trunk.

But the release already have 4 binding +1 (I did not vote, but our PMC
gone ahead with approving the release even with this open issue).

That's why I was trying to understand what should I do next. If I am not
liable for this mistake then I don't care of doing anything else,
otherwise I want to know how to remove the release even if the remaining
members of the PMC voted to release it and ignored this issue.

I still have to understand what is the liability of each ASF contributor
wrt mistakes, that's why I'm a bit paranoid about this.

Stefano