www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using a GPL library with Apache CouchDB
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:10:54 GMT
My opinion on both is that the answer is "No, not at Apache". It
would, by the sound of things so far, make CouchDB GPL.

If the feature is pluggable, and a non-GPL alternative exists, then I
think we would strongly consider it but probably want a bit more
discussion. It's sounding from the below though that it would be a
core feature.

Hen