www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSON license
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2008 17:45:22 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 6:08 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Our (the incubating Sling project) specific use case is to include a
> slightly modified version of the sources of the JSON Java library
> (http://www.json.org/java/) in our release.

The consensus seems to be that the "Good, not Evil" condition does not
prevent us from using the code. Unless anyone objects, I will assume
lazy consensus on this and let the related Sling release vote
continue.

More generally, should the JSON license be classified as a category B
license based on Sam's reasoning?

BR,

Jukka Zitting