www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Reply-to..
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 06:09:00 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 12:01 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:
>
>> Given that there are public archives, nobody is ever permanently
>> excluded -- *IF* the email is actually sent to the list.  All too many
>> of us, however, accidentally forget to include the list.
>>

> Well, the reverse is going to happen - people who aren't subscribed
> are going to be inadvertently dropped.  (They won't know about the
> archives.)

At a minimum 80% of my replies to this list end up wrong (including this
one - I hit reply instead of reply to all) even though I know how this
list works. What I hate is that reply-to-all ends up being addressed to
the list and eveyone who has responded so far - unless you explicitly
delete them - so they all get the message twice.

However this can be fixed please do it.

Ralph