www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inserting OSGi manifests into 3rd party jars
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 05:37:37 GMT
Done. I also included:

", assuming that a note that this has occurred is included in the
prominent labeling that the Category B language calls for. "

Mostly a reminder of what category B has, but also a requirement that
we mention that we've modified the third party work. I seem to recall
many of them asking for such things.

If that needs to change, please dive in with suggestions.

Hen