www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Platforms + Legal policy
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 14:53:23 GMT
Now we've knocked a few use cases back, I think we're looking pretty
good to add something like the following to our evolving policy in
resolved.html:

"Qn: Does it matter what platform an Apache product is created to work with?"
"Ans: It does not matter, unless the terms for that platform affect
the Apache product's licensing. For example, creating a product that
runs on Windows or Java or is a JBoss or JIRA plugin is all fine. "

Any +1s? Thoughts? Peanuts?

Hen