www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <santiago.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Protocol for JIRA issues
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:46:13 GMT
El jue, 19-06-2008 a las 11:15 -0700, Doug Cutting escribi├│:
> Santiago Gala wrote:
> > Then switching from jira to something like roundup, which allows
> > commenting via plain email, would be a great step.
>
> Jira allows commenting from plain email.  The reply-to header set by our
> mailing lists makes this awkward, but if you reply to jira@apache.org
> then your response winds up as a comment on the issue.

Cool, I didn't know that. Nice to know that it is possible, I'll try it.
I guess the footer that says "´╗┐You can reply to this email to add a
comment to the issue online." should be changed to "you can reply to
this email to jira@apache.org to add a comment to the issue online".

Regards
Santiago, who still prefers the default roundup CSS and UI organization
to our jira's, but gets one less thing to complain about. :)

> Doug

Santiago Gala
http://memojo.com/~sgala/blog/