www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summarizing how we dot the i's
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 11:00:00 GMT
[DRAFTDRAFTDRAFT should be more prominent]

I'm not entirely clear on the distinction between 1 and 2.
"New project joining Apache" - "join" implies to me that the project
already exists outside Apache and therefore may have lots of code.

Since the page mentions ECCN in passing, perhaps the README file
should be mentioned  in the outgoing code section