www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Building a policy on Apache Trademarks & Logos
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 06:56:35 GMT

I've gone ahead and hijacked the legal wiki to start working out a
policy on usage of Apache's trademarks and logos.  I know we all love
generating these policy documents, so I thought, why not add another
to the mix! :-)

In all seriousness though, this is something I am interested in
getting handled.  It shouldn't be nearly as difficult as the licensing
policy.  At the moment, I've only just started outlining the issues to
be addressed.  I'd appreciate any feedback or help.

The matter does span both PRC and Legal, but I'll try to keep the
discussion on the prc lists.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁         cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905