www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Legal files and maven automation
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 18:49:50 GMT
I fixed the typo (missing "The" in "The Apache Software Foundation")
in the actual artifacts voted on for geronimo release.  The project
name is the responsibility of the project using the legal-bundle.

Its been 72 hours...
IIUC there are no objections in principle to this scheme of
generating the LICENSE and NOTICE files so I'll go ahead and propose
that maven adopt this as the standard recommended maven-remote-
resources-plugin bundle for apache projects.

thanks
david jencks