www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Adding a licence notice to the bugzilla login page
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 23:28:36 GMT
Hi,

The SpamAssassin bugzilla new account[1] & login pages contain the same
notice re AL2 licensing. It has been suggested similar text is added to the
main Bugzilla.

This strikes me as a good idea but since it would apply to all projects
using Bugzilla I wanted to get some feedback here first. Thoughts?

Mark

[1] https://issues.apache.org/SpamAssassin/createaccount.cgi