www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Adding code from unicode.org --> Lucene Java
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:06:30 GMT

This reply-to thing is deadly.  I almost did it again!

Fortunately the use of these sources for Lucene is very much
supporting the Unicode standard.  We are changing how we store
strings in the index from Java's modified UTF8 to true UTF8.

And yes I can't imagine how one would use these sources not in
support of the Unicode standard...

Mike