www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Sam Ruby" <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: Apache License 2.0
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 14:16:02 GMT
On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 1:51 PM, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net> wrote:

>  Since then, my last several emails have not so much as
>  even received a response.

The internet is a weird and wonderful place:

<<< 554 Connection from 67.19.173.84 refused by listing in RBL server
- Originating system is a SPAM site.  Please go to
https://ussc.syntegra.com/cgi-bin/rbl.cgi for more information.
... while talking to btmx4.sun.com.:

Craig, if you are interested in / willing to help resolve the issue
with the removal of the ASF headers from the Jasper files in the
Glassfish codebase, please send me an email, and I will share with you
who I have been working with at Sun.  Alternately, they are welcome to
participate here.  Or we can jointly ask the SFLC for guidance on this
matter -- I'm entirely OK with that.

- Sam Ruby