www-legal-discuss mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <bay...@apache.org>
Subject Out of date FAQ entry?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 06:17:56 GMT
The Licensing FAQ says:

****
What are the U.S. Export Classification Control Numbers (ECCNs) for
the various Apache software packages?

The ASF has not registered ECNs for any of the software that is
developed and distributed under the ASF license. If a vendor is
choosing to distribute ASF software, then it is their responsibility
to get whatever licenses, or other blessings needed for their
application. See the following from our license: <snip>
****

Is this true? Or should this be a link over to our crypto page?

Hen